Inspire CS3 Cardio Strider
Inspire CS3 Cardio Strider
Inspire CS3 Cardio Strider - Cardio All Rounder - Leg Action Places Less Pressure on Knees and Hips - Great for Rehab !!
The CS3 Cardio Strider by Inspire Fitness is silky smooth, very quiet and low impact It provides a full body workout having both a lower body workout and upper body workout component built together. It is unique with the linear pedal shape and plane minimising hip rotation and knee stress At the same time the toning and shaping benefits are there across every muscle in the body. The semi-recumbent design gets your feet out in front rather than below which improves circulation. This allows a wide, comfortable seat and large back support which is fully adjustable to be used to have each person the the best posture for correct form exercise.
The linear path of the CS3 pedals reduces knee sheer while fully engaging the leg muscles and glutes. The upper body hand grips target the larger muscles of the chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps and back to burn maximum calories. The Inspire Cardio Strider has a great upper body conditioning capability. There are 10 preset programs and 20 levels of resistance to make the CS3 the perfect full body workout for people of all levels of fitness. Hit your fitness goals quickly without putting your joints under unnecessary stress.
Inspire Cardio Strider CS3 Highlights:
- Easy Step Through Design: Allows easy access and mounting of the seat.
- Sliding Seat Adjustment: Infinite friction seat adjustment
- Poly V Belt System: Whisper quiet operation with a seamless smooth feel.
- Electro-Magnetic Resistance: Gives a friction free resistance which is smooth quick to respond - no wearing parts
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors: These are built into the handles
- Polar Heart Rate Strap: A Polar T31 chest strap in the box
- Handle Flip: Flip the handles over to work your CHEST & BACK in the up position or BICEP & TRICEP in the down position.BICEPS/TRICEPS workout
- Soft Rehab Resistance: Starting at an ultra easy 10 watts only
- Stride Length: Ranges between 12" to 15" depending on foot positioning.
- Back and Forth Reciprocating Leg Motion: This motion drives through the hips to reduce knee shearing. This machine is ideal for rehab as it places minimal pressure on the knees
- Computer Console: The Bright Blue Backlight LCD Screen is easy to read in low or bright light
- Computer Console Programs: 8 Preset Programs, 6 auto-resistance, 2 focus style and 2 heart rate control programs
- Built Dimensions in cm: Length 150 x Width 87
- Warranty: Domestic and Light Commercial - 3 years limited parts - 1 year labour